Help BreastfeedLA achieve its mission of improving the health and well being of infants and families through education, outreach, and advocacy to promote and support breastfeeding.
Your contribution makes the following possible:
- The Breastfeeding Resource Directory
- Our free email newsletter - the Greater LA Breastfeeding Bee
- Networking among professionals interested in making a difference at our regular Community Meetings
- Professional education seminars and educational enhancements
BreastfeedLA is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization and your donations are tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.
Our legal name is Breastfeeding Task Force of Greater Los Angeles.
Thank you for making a donation to support our work.
There are FOUR WAYS you can send support!
#1 Donate Directly
Make a tax deductible donation using "Google Wallet":
1) Enter an amount below.
2) Press the "Donate" button.
OR Download our Contribution Form and mail or fax it to 213-596-5776.
#2 Use iGive
Contribute through iGive.com where your online shopping raises money for BreastfeedLA
1) Go to www.igive.com
2) "Find Cause"
3) "Breastfeeding Task Force of Greater Los Angeles (Irwindale, California)"
#3 Set-up Paycheck Deductions
Do you work for a company that allows employees to deduct charitable contributions directly from their paychecks?
Ask your payroll department if you can designate the Breastfeeding Task Force of Greater Los Angeles as the recipient of your monthly or yearly charitable contributions.
#4 Matched Giving
Do you work for a large corporation that offers matched "corporate giving"?
Use Charity Navigator's "Guide to Giving in the Workplace" to help set up tax deductible annual or monthly contributions!